TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 5th. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar. One TaaS token can currently be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00006316 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Liqui and CoinExchange. TaaS has a market cap of $1.94 million and $557.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009012 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003652 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026286 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $87.66 or 0.02319449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00163013 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00186318 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $371.94 or 0.09841010 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
TaaS’s genesis date was February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. TaaS’s official website is taas.fund.
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liqui, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.