Travelflex (CURRENCY:TRF) traded down 13.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 5th. During the last week, Travelflex has traded 58.9% lower against the dollar. Travelflex has a market cap of $376,925.00 and $90,565.00 worth of Travelflex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Travelflex coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000127 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006467 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Travelflex (CRYPTO:TRF) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 12th, 2017. Travelflex’s total supply is 107,325,260 coins and its circulating supply is 78,905,316 coins. Travelflex’s official Twitter account is @travelflexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Travelflex is travelflex.org.
Travelflex Coin Trading
Travelflex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Travelflex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Travelflex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Travelflex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Travelflex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Travelflex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.