TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded down 19% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 5th. TrumpCoin has a market capitalization of $145,785.00 and approximately $74.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TrumpCoin has traded down 19.9% against the U.S. dollar. One TrumpCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0221 or 0.00000586 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000923 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017900 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00036623 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00049428 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00001585 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010353 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00002500 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.78 or 0.01879691 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
TrumpCoin Coin Profile
TrumpCoin (TRUMP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,279 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. TrumpCoin’s official website is www.trumpcoin.com.
TrumpCoin Coin Trading
TrumpCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.