XEL (CURRENCY:XEL) traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 5th. In the last week, XEL has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One XEL coin can now be bought for about $0.0325 or 0.00000861 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. XEL has a market capitalization of $2.98 million and approximately $13,858.00 worth of XEL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007345 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 28.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000349 BTC.
XEL uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 8th, 2017. XEL’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. XEL’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. XEL’s official website is xel.org. The Reddit community for XEL is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling XEL
XEL can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XEL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XEL should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XEL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XEL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.