Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Zeusshield token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, LBank and HitBTC. Zeusshield has a market cap of $1.60 million and approximately $39,786.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 14.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009006 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.01 or 0.02302267 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00160457 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00186536 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $367.37 or 0.09720820 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Zeusshield launched on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official website is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.