BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 16.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. In the last seven days, BitTube has traded 32.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitTube has a market cap of $2.87 million and approximately $102,492.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitTube coin can now be purchased for $0.0271 or 0.00000801 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, TradeOgre and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $44.83 or 0.01322687 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00014646 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006845 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
BitTube Coin Profile
BitTube (CRYPTO:TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 107,473,362 coins and its circulating supply is 105,693,362 coins. The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. The official website for BitTube is coin.bit.tube . BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, TradeOgre and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.