Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 14.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, TradeOgre, Crex24 and Coindeal. Over the last week, Bytecoin has traded 28% lower against the US dollar. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $111.66 million and $442,027.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.43 or 0.01333359 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00014708 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00007016 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Bytecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org.
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, Coindeal, Poloniex, cfinex, Cryptohub, Binance, Crex24 and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.