Celsius (CURRENCY:CEL) traded down 14.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Celsius has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $2,456.00 worth of Celsius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Celsius token can now be bought for about $0.0260 or 0.00000747 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Celsius has traded down 26.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008881 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.95 or 0.03216244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00028758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00140292 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00175219 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $341.16 or 0.09800138 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Celsius Token Profile
Celsius’ launch date was April 11th, 2018. Celsius’ total supply is 700,000,000 tokens. The official website for Celsius is celsius.network. The official message board for Celsius is celsius.network/blog. Celsius’ official Twitter account is @CelsiusNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Celsius
Celsius can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celsius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celsius should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Celsius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celsius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celsius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.