ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 6th. One ChainCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ChainCoin has a market capitalization of $25,137.00 and $0.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded 96.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.02011898 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007329 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007894 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015803 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 67.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003064 BTC.
ChainCoin is a coin. Its launch date was January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 17,447,289 coins and its circulating supply is 15,602,306 coins. ChainCoin’s official website is www.chaincoin.org. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin.
Buying and Selling ChainCoin
ChainCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.