Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 6th. One Covesting token can currently be bought for $0.38 or 0.00010155 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin. Covesting has a total market capitalization of $6.72 million and approximately $18,390.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Covesting has traded 13.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008933 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026444 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.33 or 0.02467846 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00144443 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00182553 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $361.01 or 0.09545548 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Covesting’s genesis date was October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting. The official website for Covesting is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.