DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 23.3% lower against the dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $7.74 million and $366,089.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.71 or 0.01320973 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00014640 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006845 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
DigitalNote is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 6,928,822,446 coins. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DigitalNote is www.digitalnote.biz. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.