DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. During the last week, DNotes has traded 29.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DNotes coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0072 or 0.00000196 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Trade By Trade. DNotes has a total market capitalization of $965,719.00 and approximately $45,442.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00037987 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 64.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000048 BTC.
DNotes (CRYPTO:NOTE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. DNotes’ official website is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Trade By Trade and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DNotes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DNotes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.