eBitcoin (CURRENCY:EBTC) traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 6th. eBitcoin has a total market cap of $342,552.00 and $71,072.00 worth of eBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, eBitcoin has traded up 18.1% against the U.S. dollar. One eBitcoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0181 or 0.00000487 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026857 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $100.93 or 0.02711909 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00138620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00182329 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $352.24 or 0.09464620 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000118 BTC.
eBitcoin’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. eBitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,897,126 tokens. The Reddit community for eBitcoin is /r/eBTC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/@eBTCFoundation. eBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @eBTCFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. eBitcoin’s official website is ebitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling eBitcoin
eBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.