Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. One Egretia token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit, CoinEx and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Egretia has traded 21.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Egretia has a market capitalization of $1.31 million and $183,183.00 worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.29 or 0.02775319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00140424 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00179395 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $347.72 or 0.09537158 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Egretia’s launch date was May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,248,855,586 tokens. The official website for Egretia is egretia.io. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Egretia’s official message board is blog.egretia.io.
Buying and Selling Egretia
Egretia can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinEx, Hotbit, Bilaxy, IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Egretia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.