EmaratCoin (CURRENCY:AEC) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 6th. One EmaratCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0604 or 0.00001576 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. EmaratCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $19.00 worth of EmaratCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EmaratCoin has traded 167.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00036050 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 47.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005274 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded up 80.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00001519 BTC.
EmaratCoin Coin Profile
EmaratCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2016. EmaratCoin’s total supply is 21,531,990 coins. The official message board for EmaratCoin is emaratcoin.com/#blog. EmaratCoin’s official Twitter account is @EmaratCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. EmaratCoin’s official website is emaratcoin.com.
EmaratCoin Coin Trading
EmaratCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EmaratCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EmaratCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EmaratCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EmaratCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EmaratCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.