Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 6th. In the last week, Emercoin has traded 35.7% lower against the dollar. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00008330 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu and xBTCe. Emercoin has a total market cap of $11.87 million and approximately $88,198.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Emercoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 42,118,422 coins. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC. The official website for Emercoin is emercoin.com. The official message board for Emercoin is emercointalk.org. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Tux Exchange, Crex24, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, xBTCe and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.