FORCE (CURRENCY:FOR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. One FORCE coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. FORCE has a total market cap of $185,760.00 and $2,116.00 worth of FORCE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, FORCE has traded 23.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 30.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 26.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000088 BTC.
FORCE (CRYPTO:FOR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 5th, 2017. FORCE’s total supply is 143,830,365 coins and its circulating supply is 140,516,265 coins. FORCE’s official website is www.forcenetwork.io. The Reddit community for FORCE is /r/forcenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FORCE’s official Twitter account is @force_coin.
FORCE Coin Trading
FORCE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FORCE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FORCE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FORCE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FORCE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FORCE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.