Insolar (CURRENCY:INS) traded down 16.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. One Insolar token can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00005917 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Radar Relay, Cobinhood and Mercatox. Over the last week, Insolar has traded down 15.6% against the US dollar. Insolar has a market capitalization of $6.95 million and approximately $1.10 million worth of Insolar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003421 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $107.49 or 0.02974654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027645 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00139406 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00174338 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $344.83 or 0.09542442 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Insolar launched on August 1st, 2018. Insolar’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,500,000 tokens. The official website for Insolar is insolar.io. The Reddit community for Insolar is /r/insolar/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Insolar’s official Twitter account is @insolario. The official message board for Insolar is medium.com/insolar.
Insolar Token Trading
Insolar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKex, Bithumb, Coinrail, Kucoin, Okcoin Korea, Radar Relay, Cobinhood, Liqui, Binance and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insolar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insolar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insolar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.