InsurePal (CURRENCY:IPL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. One InsurePal token can now be bought for approximately $0.0225 or 0.00000324 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Livecoin and Coinbe. In the last week, InsurePal has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. InsurePal has a market cap of $4.52 million and $251,096.00 worth of InsurePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026671 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.78 or 0.02519565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00142024 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00182235 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $350.79 or 0.09325487 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000120 BTC.
InsurePal Token Profile
InsurePal was first traded on December 1st, 2017. InsurePal’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 201,000,000 tokens. InsurePal’s official Twitter account is @InsurePal_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for InsurePal is /r/InsurePal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InsurePal’s official message board is medium.com/insurepal-blog. The official website for InsurePal is vouchforme.co.
Buying and Selling InsurePal
InsurePal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Coinbe and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurePal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsurePal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsurePal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsurePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.