Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market cap of $0.00 and $337.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be bought for about $0.0188 or 0.00000511 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008924 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027033 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.46 or 0.02751003 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00141548 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00180413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $355.97 or 0.09652273 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Profile
Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 122,852,180 tokens. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official website is invictuscapital.com/hyperion. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus.
Buying and Selling Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.