Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Kin has a total market capitalization of $19.09 million and $140,455.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Stellarport, IDEX and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. During the last week, Kin has traded 15.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003260 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.36 or 0.03293187 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00138073 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.71 or 0.00168845 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $318.17 or 0.09409113 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Kin was first traded on May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 756,097,560,976 tokens. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kin’s official website is kinecosystem.org. The official message board for Kin is medium.com/kinfoundation. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, COSS, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Stellarport, DDEX, Mercatox, HitBTC, YoBit, Fatbtc, Allbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Bancor Network and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.