Local Coin Swap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 6th. Local Coin Swap has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $163,066.00 worth of Local Coin Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Local Coin Swap token can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002114 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Local Coin Swap has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008898 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003384 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $106.22 or 0.03050472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00028474 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00142441 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00174414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $340.88 or 0.09789359 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Local Coin Swap Profile
Local Coin Swap was first traded on March 15th, 2018. Local Coin Swap’s total supply is 72,732,420 tokens. The Reddit community for Local Coin Swap is /r/LocalCoinSwap and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Local Coin Swap is medium.com/localcoinswap. The official website for Local Coin Swap is www.localcoinswap.com. Local Coin Swap’s official Twitter account is @Localcoinswap_.
Local Coin Swap Token Trading
Local Coin Swap can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Local Coin Swap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Local Coin Swap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Local Coin Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Local Coin Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Local Coin Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.