MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. During the last week, MUSE has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. MUSE has a market capitalization of $4.50 million and approximately $1,360.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MUSE coin can currently be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00054541 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009615 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002802 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007368 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
MUSE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 18th, 2017. MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MUSE is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. MUSE’s official website is soundac.io.
MUSE Coin Trading
MUSE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MUSE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MUSE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MUSE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.