MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 5th. MyWish has a market cap of $477,792.00 and approximately $248.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MyWish token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0242 or 0.00000630 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, COSS and IDEX. In the last week, MyWish has traded down 13.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008898 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00025828 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $91.04 or 0.02365304 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00153292 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.21 or 0.00187286 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $364.96 or 0.09481928 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000119 BTC.
MyWish was first traded on August 1st, 2017. MyWish’s total supply is 19,803,895 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,704,045 tokens. The official message board for MyWish is medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov. The Reddit community for MyWish is /r/mywish and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MyWish’s official Twitter account is @mywishplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MyWish is mywish.io.
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cryptopia and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MyWish directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MyWish should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MyWish using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.