Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded down 14.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 6th. In the last seven days, Newton Coin Project has traded 18.2% higher against the US dollar. Newton Coin Project has a market cap of $177,723.00 and $201.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Newton Coin Project coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange and cfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000159 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Profile
Newton Coin Project (NCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 98,552,075,268 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official message board is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. Newton Coin Project’s official website is www.newtoncoin.site.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre, cfinex and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newton Coin Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.