OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for $1.28 or 0.00035197 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, IDCM, CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded 21.2% lower against the dollar. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $179.80 million and approximately $20.16 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00016017 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005958 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003333 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006125 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
OmiseGO uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for OmiseGO is omg.omise.co.
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Koinex, Bancor Network, OTCBTC, Binance, Bit-Z, CoinEx, BX Thailand, IDEX, Cryptopia, Tidex, ZB.COM, Neraex, Fatbtc, BitBay, COSS, Tokenomy, FCoin, AirSwap, Hotbit, Coinsuper, TOPBTC, IDAX, DragonEX, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, Huobi, Kyber Network, BitMart, Bittrex, CoinBene, Iquant, Poloniex, C2CX, Coinrail, CoinExchange, Bitbns, Upbit, B2BX, Exmo, Gate.io, CoinTiger, Braziliex, IDCM, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Ethfinex, Independent Reserve, Ovis, BitForex, Mercatox, DigiFinex, Coinnest, Cobinhood, DDEX, OKEx, HitBTC, TDAX, Liqui, BigONE, ChaoEX, Coinone, ABCC, Bithumb, Radar Relay, Crex24, GOPAX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.