Opal (CURRENCY:OPAL) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. One Opal coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0112 or 0.00000308 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Opal has traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar. Opal has a total market capitalization of $169,912.00 and $11.00 worth of Opal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00021261 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018836 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003824 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00031253 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00001696 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00152418 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Opal Coin Profile
Opal is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 12th, 2014. Opal’s total supply is 15,148,955 coins. The official website for Opal is www.opal-coin.com. Opal’s official Twitter account is @OpalCoinTeam.
Opal Coin Trading
Opal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Opal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.