Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 5th. One Open Platform token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000066 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Open Platform has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Open Platform has a total market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008842 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00025869 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.82 or 0.02354805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00153035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00187364 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $360.51 or 0.09347390 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Open Platform Token Profile
Open Platform was first traded on May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 436,114,139 tokens. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io. The official message board for Open Platform is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform.
Buying and Selling Open Platform
Open Platform can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.