Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 6th. Pascal Coin has a market cap of $5.68 million and approximately $21,353.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pascal Coin has traded down 21.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Pascal Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00006990 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex and QBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008858 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $110.84 or 0.03241997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00139080 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00173740 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $335.75 or 0.09820388 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
Pascal Coin’s launch date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 23,857,600 coins. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.