Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 6th. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded down 31.5% against the US dollar. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $8.20 million and approximately $127,373.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, IDEX and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $110.24 or 0.03242937 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00140039 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00170548 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $322.31 or 0.09481198 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
Quantstamp’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com.
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Gate.io, Huobi, DDEX, Binance, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.