ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 15.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $32.44 million and $291,451.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ReddCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded down 26.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.77 or 0.01841842 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00491013 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00020263 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009883 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00018200 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00016629 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007879 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007473 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
ReddCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ReddCoin Coin Trading
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia, YoBit, Bleutrade, Crex24, LiteBit.eu, C-Patex, BiteBTC, Bisq and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.