REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded down 14.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. REPO has a total market cap of $5.40 million and approximately $22,402.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, REPO has traded 25.5% lower against the US dollar. One REPO token can currently be purchased for $0.0491 or 0.00001285 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008903 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026235 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.87 or 0.02483943 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00143732 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00182567 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $362.22 or 0.09485531 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000122 BTC.
REPO Token Profile
REPO’s genesis date was March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. REPO’s official website is www.repocoin.io.
Buying and Selling REPO
REPO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy REPO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.