Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 35.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 6th. Republic Protocol has a market cap of $15.38 million and $2.35 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Republic Protocol has traded up 32.3% against the US dollar. One Republic Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0250 or 0.00000677 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, DDEX, Liqui and Cobinhood.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008924 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027033 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.46 or 0.02751003 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00141548 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00180413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $355.97 or 0.09652273 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000117 BTC.
About Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol’s genesis date was December 31st, 2017. Republic Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 615,834,078 tokens. Republic Protocol’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. The Reddit community for Republic Protocol is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Republic Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/republicprotocol. Republic Protocol’s official website is republicprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDEX, BitForex, UEX, HADAX, Liqui, Cobinhood, DDEX and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Republic Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Republic Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.