Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 6th. One Scorum Coins coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0994 or 0.00002716 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Scorum Coins has a market capitalization of $2.91 million and approximately $8,262.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Scorum Coins has traded down 28.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027296 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.46 or 0.02776240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00140336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00180324 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $360.10 or 0.09853404 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000116 BTC.
About Scorum Coins
Scorum Coins’ total supply is 29,265,075 coins. The official website for Scorum Coins is scorum.com. The Reddit community for Scorum Coins is /r/scorum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Scorum Coins’ official Twitter account is @SCORUM_en.
Buying and Selling Scorum Coins
Scorum Coins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scorum Coins should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Scorum Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.