SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. During the last week, SecureCoin has traded down 17.3% against the US dollar. One SecureCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. SecureCoin has a total market cap of $29,130.00 and $20.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00020864 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SecureCoin (CRYPTO:SRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 9,599,026 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com.
SecureCoin Coin Trading
SecureCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.