SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. In the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. One SingularityNET token can currently be purchased for $0.0419 or 0.00001137 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Kucoin, DragonEX and Binance. SingularityNET has a market cap of $22.62 million and $1.62 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027171 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $102.46 or 0.02782702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00141568 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00180410 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $363.59 or 0.09879556 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000117 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
SingularityNET’s genesis date was December 15th, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 539,673,260 tokens. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is /r/SingularityNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for SingularityNET is blog.singularitynet.io.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Binance, Ethfinex, Liqui, IDEX, DragonEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.