SportsCoin (CURRENCY:SPORT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last week, SportsCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One SportsCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges. SportsCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SportsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.77 or 0.01841842 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00001072 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007473 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00002578 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008365 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00014677 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
SportsCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2016. SportsCoin’s total supply is 19,800,001 coins. SportsCoin’s official Twitter account is @thesportscoin. SportsCoin’s official website is www.thesportscoin.com.
Buying and Selling SportsCoin
SportsCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportsCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SportsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.