SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. SportyCo has a market capitalization of $318,664.00 and $39,185.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SportyCo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000161 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Livecoin and ChaoEX. During the last week, SportyCo has traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008943 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026824 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.91 or 0.02676413 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00141391 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00182231 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $351.73 or 0.09422554 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000118 BTC.
SportyCo’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,115,795 tokens. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SportyCo’s official website is www.sportyco.io. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SportyCo is news.sportyco.io.
SportyCo Token Trading
SportyCo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, ChaoEX, Coinbe, Kucoin, OKEx and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportyCo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.