The Midas Touch Gold (CURRENCY:TMTG) traded down 5.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. One The Midas Touch Gold token can currently be bought for $0.0107 or 0.00000280 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, CoinBene, IDCM and BitForex. Over the last week, The Midas Touch Gold has traded down 16% against the dollar. The Midas Touch Gold has a total market cap of $0.00 and $3.27 million worth of The Midas Touch Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008903 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026235 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.87 or 0.02483943 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00143732 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00182567 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $362.22 or 0.09485531 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000122 BTC.
About The Midas Touch Gold
The Midas Touch Gold launched on July 10th, 2018. The Midas Touch Gold’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. The Midas Touch Gold’s official Twitter account is @tmtgdge. The official website for The Midas Touch Gold is dgex.io.
Buying and Selling The Midas Touch Gold
The Midas Touch Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Coinsuper, BitForex and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Midas Touch Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Midas Touch Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase The Midas Touch Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Midas Touch Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Midas Touch Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.