Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 6th. One Thingschain token can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and IDAX. Thingschain has a total market cap of $618,861.00 and $14,798.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Thingschain has traded 34% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007987 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020550 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00275275 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00018257 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000241 BTC.
Thingschain (CRYPTO:TIC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain. Thingschain’s official website is thingschain.network.
Buying and Selling Thingschain
Thingschain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thingschain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.