USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Over the last seven days, USD Coin has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar. USD Coin has a total market cap of $181.01 million and $19.62 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for about $1.02 or 0.00027934 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Korbit, Crex24 and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027453 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $99.54 or 0.02736232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00138973 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00178815 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $345.61 or 0.09489285 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000117 BTC.
USD Coin Token Profile
USD Coin’s launch date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 178,699,711 tokens and its circulating supply is 178,127,203 tokens. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. USD Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog. USD Coin’s official website is www.centre.io/usdc.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Coinsuper, Korbit, Poloniex, CPDAX, CoinEx, Coinbase Pro, LATOKEN, FCoin, Crex24 and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.