Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 5th. During the last seven days, Wild Beast Block has traded down 28.1% against the U.S. dollar. Wild Beast Block has a market cap of $3,247.00 and $0.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wild Beast Block coin can currently be bought for about $0.0179 or 0.00000445 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.63 or 0.00769947 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018162 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000977 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00002237 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010005 BTC.
Wild Beast Block Profile
WBB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wild Beast Block is wbbos.com.
Buying and Selling Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wild Beast Block directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wild Beast Block should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wild Beast Block using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.