Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 6th. In the last week, Zcoin has traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar. Zcoin has a total market capitalization of $28.10 million and approximately $608,895.00 worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $4.88 or 0.00143498 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and QBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,406.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $85.63 or 0.02518875 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.74 or 0.02963429 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.62 or 0.00753688 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.78 or 0.01317286 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00099382 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.23 or 0.01595249 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00362084 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000302 BTC.
XZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 5,757,841 coins. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zcoin is zcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Binance, Sistemkoin, TDAX, Coinroom, CoinExchange, QBTC, LiteBit.eu, Koinex, Upbit, Bittrex and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.