Artex Coin (CURRENCY:ATX) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Artex Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Artex Coin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Artex Coin has a total market cap of $7,058.00 and $0.00 worth of Artex Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00015415 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00001105 BTC.
About Artex Coin
Artex Coin (CRYPTO:ATX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 2nd, 2016. Artex Coin’s total supply is 268,781,750 coins and its circulating supply is 18,781,750 coins. Artex Coin’s official website is www.atxcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Artex Coin
Artex Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Artex Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Artex Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Artex Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Artex Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Artex Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.