Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded down 19% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. Over the last week, Authorship has traded down 26.8% against the dollar. Authorship has a market capitalization of $40,814.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Authorship token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, LATOKEN and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003285 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $104.73 or 0.03056833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00134122 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00172732 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $329.78 or 0.09625140 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Authorship launched on August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. The official website for Authorship is authorship.com. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Authorship Token Trading
Authorship can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LATOKEN and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Authorship using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Authorship and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.