Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 21.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Bloom token can now be purchased for about $0.0569 or 0.00001642 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), TOPBTC and AirSwap. Bloom has a market cap of $2.73 million and $74,114.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bloom has traded 16% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029015 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.17 or 0.02916436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00136823 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00185718 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $348.07 or 0.10033302 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Bloom was first traded on November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,861,697 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bloom Token Trading
Bloom can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bittrex, TOPBTC, AirSwap, Upbit, IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bloom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.