BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. Over the last seven days, BOScoin has traded down 25.7% against the US dollar. One BOScoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0559 or 0.00001632 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $25.54 million and $36,128.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00036732 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005383 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 36.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00001795 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BOS is a mFBA coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 456,838,751 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.