Cashcoin (CURRENCY:CASH) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One Cashcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC on exchanges including cfinex, DOBI trade and Crex24. Over the last week, Cashcoin has traded down 11.7% against the dollar. Cashcoin has a total market cap of $53,594.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Cashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00014699 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17,766.21 or 5.13668309 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00090197 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004379 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Cashcoin Coin Profile
Cashcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 2nd, 2014. Cashcoin’s total supply is 53,458,111 coins. Cashcoin’s official website is cashcoin.cash. Cashcoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocashnow and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cashcoin
Cashcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, DOBI trade and cfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cashcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.