CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. CasinoCoin has a market capitalization of $5.90 million and approximately $2,378.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CasinoCoin has traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. One CasinoCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including BitFlip and cfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00029658 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 27.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00015482 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16,717.18 or 5.09202241 BTC.
CasinoCoin (CSC) is a PoC coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CasinoCoin is casinocoin.org. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CasinoCoin Coin Trading
CasinoCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex and BitFlip. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CasinoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CasinoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.