Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Centurion coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, ExcambrioRex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Centurion has traded up 29.8% against the U.S. dollar. Centurion has a total market cap of $29,666.00 and approximately $43.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00014547 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00002260 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Centurion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.